HTTP Service is not responding
I have created a HTTP Service rule. In request I have given HTML PostData. In response I have given HTML Stream and a HTML Stream rule. When I have sent a http request from outside prpc(general html file) The response haven't been sent. Even when I try to run the Service HTTP there is no response.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- REST ERROR in LSA EXERCISE: the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]
- Fail: Authentication parameters incorrect- the server responded with an HTTP 401 code, indicating an authorization problem.
- ClientProtocolException- The server failed to respond with a valid HTTP response
- How to calculate the time taken for a Pega REST service in responding a request,any OTB available
- How Application would be knowing-- Service responded with an exception but sent fault content in Body Tags.