how to wrap text for an autocomplete column property in a repeat grid layout
I am unable to wrap text, even after marking a column as Wrap Text in the presentation tab for a column using auto-complete control.
It works if I make the edit option as 'auto' or 'read-only'. However, it looses the focus (highlight) for the selected column in that case.
I need an approach wherein it should have a focus on selection, and the particluar column should have wrap-text and should be editable to allow the autocomplete option to work.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- The "Wrap Text" option on Grid Repeat Layout does not work when Read-Only Mode
- Grid Repeat Layout Column Formatting
- Link Control added to Column header on Grid Repeat Layout
- The horizontal scroll bar is not coming when the number of columns is more than 15 in repeating grid layout
- How to display the output of Grid Repeating layout into two columns