How we can capture the page property of the corresponding property change of the page in the pagelist in Field Level Auditing
we have a requirement to audit the page list.
Especially need to track page property of the corresponding property change in the page list.
If the user changed the status value
We need to show as Name Status changed from old value to new value (Sita Status Changed from Absent to present).
please suggest How we capture the page property of the corresponding property change of the page in the pagelist.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Field Level Auditing for PageList properties
- Field level auditing for pagelists not working
- Using Field level auditing wizard for date property, in history it shows in GMT, how to use dateformat
- Customise Field Level Auditing Message for a Page List
- pyTrackSecurityChanges- error while tracking properties more than three level deep in page-list