How to Use Swiping feature for Pagination in repeating grid?
I am creating a mobile UI. There is a repeating grid, that is using pagination through the use of link buttons to move from page to page. I want to know how i can implement this navigation as a form of swiping. For example instead of having the regular navigation buttons to move from one page to another (link buttons). Using a swiping feature to do the same.
At this moment i can only use swiping for layout groups. How can i implement this to a repeating grid.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to display selected rows conditionally on repeating Grid?
- What is the easiest way to calculate the sum of each column in a repeating grid?
- Why summary type Report-Definitions are not supported for Repeating Grid? (7.1.9)
- How to use OOTB 'Create Merge Document' in Repeating Grid?
- Does pega has any OOTB to enable and disable group of checkboxes in repeating grid?