How to use a port different that 25 for an Email account in 5.5 sp1
We try to use a secondary SMTP related server to send emails from dev and test systems but we need to use a different port than 25.
On 5.5 sp1 release we have not the option to change the port.
Is there a way to achieve this requirement?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
HFIX-6977 adds the ability to specify a port for outbound emails in PRPC 5.5 SP1. You will likely need to request this from Pegasystems Global Customer Support.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email Account (Sender) TLS port issue
- Error while executing alter scripts to upgrade oracle database to 6.3 SP1 from 5.5 SP1
- In Pega 7, Is the Default Email Account required to have actual email account (MS Outllook)?
- Installing 5.5 SP1 Personal edition on Windows 7
- 5.5 SP1 Installation issue(on Linux 64 bit os)