how to use external java libraries in java code where should i place my external jar files
I have to use external java libraries like apache-poi 3.15 and some other (pega 7.2 has poi 3.11 version) where should i place this jars in server
I have tried below scenarios:
- I have placed in prweb\web-inf\lib folder but not able to access class, when save java code getting class not found errors
- I have also imported jar using Application-> Distribution-> import from landing page but not able to access these classes in my my code
Where should i place the jar files if i am using external java libraries in pega 7.2?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Call an external application and get some data using selenium JAVA library and executable files.
- Jar file Inclusion and Library Regeneration when hotfix delivered
- Issue with external jars. Only one class with jar file not detected
- How do integrate with external java class or.jar
- How to Parse a binary file in Pega (Rule-File-binary) file extension can be (.pdf,.excl,.msg) need source code (java)