How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity
Currently we have LDAP authentication is authenticating the users. Now we are trying to implement SSO using SAML.
Could you please help us How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity? On which page ADFS attributes will be available to create new operator if operator is not exist in pega? Thank you.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to trace the SAML response on SSO activity
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- SAML SSO Authentication Activity
- SAML SSO and SAML Web Services customer examples
- SAML authentication fails- how to trace?