How to trace the SAML response on SSO activity
We are deploying SSO using SAML returned from ADFS on Pega Cloud.
And we would like to know the SAML response, especially value of 'claims/emailaddress' attribute which is defined as a mapping item.
We also knew that we can customize SSO error page by editing pyShowErrorMessage.
The default error page includes '<%=StringUtils.urlCrossScriptingFilter(tools.getParamValue("ErrorMessage"))%>' to see the error description.
Could someone tell me how to show SAML response value on this error page?
It would be also useful for us to trace SAML response value by other than the above way (e.g. to write down a log file in error).
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity
- SSO using SAML2.0- Error: Unable to process the SAML WebSSO request: Missing Relaystate information in IDP Response
- [Video]: Support Guide: Tracing SAML Request/Response from an Identity Provider (IdP)
- SAML SSO- Missing Relaystate information in IDP Response