How to subtract days from a date
Has anyone done this? addDate doesn't allow negative values so I'm kinda stuck now... Please help.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PEGA treats string as date- and subtracts a day
- Subtracting from Current date
- Hi All, How can i get Difference between two Dates. Example: i have (System Date- Old Date) = days. Can anyone help me on this. Thanks in Advance
- How to add a given days number to a date using only business days
- addDays(String, int, boolean, String) is inconsistent. When 1 business day is added to the date I am getting the result as the same day as input