How to Store BLOB file attachment using FILESTREAM Storage in MS SQL Server?
Because of growing work attachment table, we want to use MS SQL Server's FILESTREAM Storage to move BLOBs to file system to reduce growing database size.
Would it be possible for Pega BLOB work attachments?
Did anybody use this approach? Any ideas? Please share with us?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
As of 7.2.2, we don't support filestream type. This MSSQL type requires database level, filegroup setup, etc. MSSQL "FILESTREAM require a column of data type uniqueidentifier to identify each row in a table" besides the filestream varbinary(max) column
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file?Some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?
- Is it possible to read a BLOB returned from an Oracle Stored Procedure via a Connect SQL Rule?
- Download files from pega server?
- Is it safe to deploy external jar files to prpc app server?
- Storing Case Attachment in BLOB & Pega Cloud