How to start a flow from a click of a button/link
Hi, How can i start a specific flow by clicking on a button or a hyperlink? Can it be done? As of my knowledge i know that we can use .pyFlowName property to set the particular flow and giving a button of type AddNewWork. But still it is not working and i am getting an error: Errors: Originating Organization:Value can not be blank Label:This field may not be blank. And how this can be done for a hyperlink? Please clarify me.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- on click of a link start the flow
- Link doesn't start file download if other link has already been clicked
- In screenFlow on click next button we need a pop-up on clicking button in pop-up we need to submit flow action
- Error Whenever i click next to pega button on Pegarules link or on Operator Link next to it.
- Want to complete the assignment and move forward in the flow on click of a button but without using FinishAssignment action of the button