How to simulate/test the offline functionality of Pega Mobile Application
I want to test the application created for mobile.
Is there any way to simulate/test the offline functionality of that Pega mobile application?
Note : Instead of build an application and install into device.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to implement Forgot Password functionality in Mobile offline enabled custom application in Pega 7.2
- Implement forgot password functionality in Mobile offline enabled custom application
- [Video]: Support Guide: Debugging PEGA0066 Alerts for an Offline-enabled Mobile Application
- Issues with Pega Client for Windows while testing application for Offline mode support.
- How to show offline icon in mobile application without using the offline capability