How to scan the bar code in Pega Web application (Not in mobile application)?
I have a requirement that whenever I scan a bar code of a product at that time a Rest connector will have to call and create a new case and have to show the all details of the product in our pega screen?Here the challenge is how to integrate the scanner with Pega and scan the bar code?How to achieve this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need Java Code to export report to CSV file (Not excel)
- make a flow to wait for a case (not from the same application) to reach a particular status
- Save ZipOutput file (.zip) to desired location on my local machine (not on the Server where Pega App resides)
- Spell Check is working based on the Browser setting not configured in Pega (Not as per the spellchecker instance)
- How to capture the image in Pega instantly (not uploading from the system)?