How to report timeliness on Stages - to track the SLA set on Stage level?
On associating a SLA to stage Assign-Internal instance is created but pxstagelabel and pxstageid are not populated.
We check the Prassign table and the columns are not getting populated . We have tested in Pega 7.1.7 and 7.1.8.
Is this a bug ?
Is there a OOTB reports to track timeliness for stages as we do it for tasks (Individual Assignments ) ?
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Update : This one is pipe lined to be fixed/populated in upcoming ML release.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue with Case Management Portal Open case Timeliness Report with Work object level SLA
- Timezone/Calendar behaviour for Organization, Operator and workbasket. Should the timezone/calendar be set for each object or only at Organization level?
- Stage Level SLA Properties
- Issue with Stage level SLA
- Stage Level SLA- Agent process Goal and Deadline at the same time regardless of the defined time intervals