How to remove spaces in a string
I have a property called last name, and I would like to remove spaces in that name if they appear. For example I would want Del Carmen to be converted to DelCarmen. Is there a way to do this using @substring( )
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Text input with a string value "space" in converted into html code"
- Replace part of a string with newline or space
- XML How to prevent extra spaces from being removed
- remove records from what's happening space
- Removing bottom spacing from dynamic layout- not working correctly when last item is a hidden component