how to prevent a user from entering special characters in input text field
Hi There, I came across this scenario where we prevent users to enter special characters in input text field, and below is the one exception
1. the user can enter hyphen (-) and apostrophe(')
thanks in advance
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thanks for your comments, I found solution by using regular expression at Flow action's validation rule
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to persist the null value instead of special characters when user enters only special characters
- Internet Explorer is accepting characters and special characters in text field but not in Google Chrome browser
- Special characters restriction in Text inputs
- SOAP service input with french characters is cutting off the XML following the special character. Is it an encoding issue in the request being sent to PEGA?
- ASCII characters are displayed instead of special characters ina field value