How to populate distinct values in Dropdown
I have a requirement to show distinct values in a dropdown.Could you guide me how to achieve this. I have followed below two methods to populate the values in dropdown and able to see the data in dropdown. This is showing all the values.:
I have created a data page with structure as list.
Created an Activity in Code-Pega-List class using Obj-Browse method and referred the above Data Page under Page Name.
Refered the above Activity in the data page under source -> Activity.
In Dropdown- settings - General - List Source -Type -DataPage - Referred the above Data page.
Method 2 :
Created an Activity in work class using Obj-Browse method.
Referred the above activity in Dropdown- settings - General - List Source -Type -Clipboard page.
Now, how and where i need to control the dropdown to get only distinct values.
Appreciate your kind support.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan| Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to populate distinct values in Dropdown while using D_pyUserWorkList data page to populate dropdown
- How to populate Distinct Drop down values in repeating Grid column
- I have a requirment where i need to select multiple values from dropdown list. The control used is ootb Dropdown and i am populating the details from the data page as it is a huge amount of data.
- Populate values of decision table in dropdown
- Populate values from pega rules DB and show it in dropdown