How to populate Distinct Drop down values in repeating Grid column
In a repeating grid, for a column I have given Drop down values, Once a drop down value is selected in the first row, the same value should not be available in the second row drop down values.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
So if i understand your query propery here is something you want.
1. Load a grid with lets say a drop down called country
2. User can edit or add new rows in the grid
3. First row they select INDIA
4. Second row, when they see the option, INDIA should not appear
This is difficult to achieve as your dropdown source activity or list needs to be modified for every row addition.
Instead you can try putting some validation which will restrict user to enter same element in two rows !
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to populate distinct values in Dropdown while using D_pyUserWorkList data page to populate dropdown
- How to populate distinct values in Dropdown
- Can we customize Repeating Grid filter using two Property values for a single column?
- Error message while trying to sort column values in a repeat grid
- How to get distinct values of a Data Grid?