How Pega CSS (Inheritance/preference ) works.?
I have a small doubt about how Pega CSS gets applied based on hierarchy.
Basically i want to understand the preferences of CSS. means which one pega looks for first and next and so on.. among the below list of approaches.
Like we have Skin, Custom Class, Inline CSS, Additional styles and other OOTB CSS which comes default.
Suppose i have one Label control and i want to change font color of that label, to fix it i am using inline style and for the same control i am also applying Custom Class for the same styling now again for the same styling i am also using additional style, so which one will get apply and what would the next one and so on.
Thanks in advance :-)
***Edited by moderator, Maryrita: moved to Product Support from Applications***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- @media tag of CSS is not working in IE11 and am using pega 6.x. Any idea on this??pls
- Set Preference option is not working in Case manager portal
- In pega 7.1.7 how do I set my log off preference to be like Pega 6
- Where can I see the complete list of Pega pre-defined CSS Classes. Also is there any CSS grid framework available.
- Custom CSS file overridden by pega CSS file in mozilla firefox