How to pass parameters to standard Agent activity .
Batch activity which runs in advance mode should able to pass the parameters to an activity which gets run by standard agent.
>> Opening the work object by advance agent on tempworkpage.
>> populating the required parameters on tempworkpage.
>> saving the workpage before queueing it for agent.
Now,the problem comes with locking,as when object is being opened in portal then advance agent is failed to queue it for standard agent.
I’m planning to open the object in standard agent activity and place mechanism for requeue to handle the locking issue.
How do we pass the work object key to standard agent without saving the page before queue-for-agent.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pass parameters or Property Values to Page-Set-Messages in an activity.
- Pass parameter to Agent Activity
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
- How to set parameters for report definitions when calling through activity.
- Can I pass class name to Activity as parameter?. then I want to open the class that I was passed as parameter for using own property.