How to open work item of work pool other than current work pool using pyID
I have a pyID A-1 of workpool A-B
my Current work pool is C-D and I have opened the work object C- 1 of same work pool in UI. I want to open A-1 on click of link.
I am doing Open Work Item on click of link but its not working as its searching A-1 in my current work pool table.
I know the work pool of A-1 so how to open A-1? any idea?
Any js or method to open A-1 by passing both class and pyID?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Focus is not getting set to open work item rather it is staying on the current window(PEGA OOTB is not working after changing Panel Set to Screen layout)
- Open Work Item in Current Thread
- Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option?
- 7.1.8: Bulk transfer action filters assigments only current work pool, skips sub case assignments
- When we are openning 8th work item (items are opening as one one tabs) in a row, at the time of openning the 8th one the screen is getting refreshed and reloading again. Is there a specific reason for that?