How JSON As Simple File Coming to PRPC from File Listner can be Parsed
We are having a Proposal from Client that we need to Read a File . ==> OK
The file will be Read through the File Listner ==> OK
The File will contain JSON each and every time with a Response Structure ==> OK
But after we Receive the file in the PRPC we need to process/parse the same in PRPC to extract the Information out of it. ==> NOT OK
(WHY NOT OK : We have Implemented CSV Files or the XML Files Parsing which we receive from the File Listners But how can we parse the JSON, is there a way of achieving it with some OOTB activities which Reads JSON FIle format and give us a Clipboard page , as the same happens in the Case of the CSV files or XML Files.) ???? That is my question.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
On my Initial analysis the JSON Parsing without Rest from the File is possible. Please see the below explanation .
Use the Activity
For Example I have taken the Sample JSON from http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_json_intro.asp
3.The Same Json has been Passed to the Parameter. And the Result was good and successful in Tracer.
4.The Page Structure which got created is given below :
Resultant Page :
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Reading encrypted data coming from external system using File Listner/Service File
- How a file containing JSON structure can be parsed through File listener
- how to parse a file in JSON format and put data in the file on clipboard
- Is there any example for configure Connect-REST and parse Request/Response in JSON format in PRPC 6.2 SP2? There is no OOTB API such as adoptJSON or getJSON available in 6.2 SP2.
- How to connect to RESTFUL API and parse JSON in PRPC 6.1SP2?