How to insert record into Excel (next empty row)
I implemented an automation where that automation reads data from the PDF and write those date into Excel Sheet.
When again I read the data and trying to write into same Excel file, All data are replacing with the previous one(records insert in same row) because cell value is hard code.
"I want to insert the record in the next empty row" so the previous record will not change.
I have also attached Automation. Please find the attachment and suggest where I need to change the flow and which method requires.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
In your automation you are always setting the same cells. Use a counter variable to increase your row each time you write it. Here is an example:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to create test data to insert into a database (how to create a page row)
- Create child cases using data derived from excel sheet (for each row)
- To read all the non-empty rows in an Excel Sheet
- Insert a row of data into Excel
- While Scheduling the Report using ReportEditor Tool, am receiving the mail with attachment of excel having 4MB it is working fine (excel contain limited 5000 records). But excel contain 10000 records it means size of excel sheet is more than 10MB