How to insert data into DB from an excel sheet.
Hi.I am new in pega and working with 6.2 version.There is a requirement to insert data to database from an excel sheet( having multiple rows of data).the data also needs to be shown in an window before inserting it to database.can anyone help me.The excel sheet format is predefined.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to insert data into DB from an excel sheet.
- How to insert data into an excel sheet from database
- Date type property column issue while exporting report definition results to excel sheet.
- How to Insert/Delete a range of cells between excel spread sheets
- How do i parse data from excel where data in two or more sheets in excel