How to include jsp tags in paragraph rule
hi, How to include a JSP tag in a paragraph rule.I have a requirement like displaying some text which contains some properties from the clipboard. I tried to make use of pega reference tag,but it is displaying the jsp tag code,instead of displaying the property value. is there any convention to be followed, when including jsp tags in a paragraph rule. Cheers.. Suman
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ForEach jsp tag is messed up when switching saving a Paragraph rule- forEach end tag is followed by forEach start tag
- Can any body let me know how to use <pega:menubar> jsp tag to include menu in my custom control??
- Unable to render the section using include jsp tag from HTML while accessing it from mobile app
- What is the syntax to get the SUM of a pagelist and pagegroup property using JSP in a Paragraph rule?
- Can we include paragraph and correspondence rules into HTML rule?