How to Import Calendar class in Java Step
Hi, I a using Georgian calendar in a Java method in an activity. But the error I am getting is .... Test compilation failed: ---------- 1. ERROR in file://runtime:/PRGenJava/Rule_Obj_Activity_HNB_SS_Embed_Account_CalculateWaiveExpDate_20090310T152936_140_GMT.java (at line 504) Calendar calendar = new GregorianCalendar(); ^^^^^^^^ Calendar cannot be resolved to a type Can any body help me out how to import that package appropriatley. Thanks, Lenin.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Using a Java Object List in a java step
- How to get Database "java.sql.Connection" in a java step from an existing Database instance
- Java Script error while clicking the calendar icon
- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfoFile (initialization failure) in BIX
- I have a class which is mapped to external DB, now I want two columns to be added in the table and that two columns as properties in the class, so what are the steps we need to follow to map properties and cloumn of table?