How to get JSON response from Integrator Service-REST
I am trying to implement REST services in Pega, where Pega accepts the request from external application and return the response in JSON format. The response can be a Page List or Page Group. How do I parse the data of the Page(List/Group) in JSON format for sending the response?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configuring Service-REST POST for a Json body Request
- Logging Service-Rest Request and Response
- We are planning to host and expose Service-REST on PRPC 7.1.8. Does Service-REST work with attachments like Service-SOAP?
- Recommended class for Service-REST Integration
- Service-REST deployment type