How to get the Current number of logged-in/active user's
Is is possible to get the Metrics for the Current number of logged-in/active user's out of PRPC 6.X I know that you can look at System Usage Summary but i am looking for information that is more comprehensive and closer to real time information from the system.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I have resolved my inquiry. With jconsole and a software called twiddle.sh i have been able to communicate with the jboss instances on the back end, then i pass this information into the local monitoring agent for alerting.
PEGA_ACTIVE_SESSION=$($TWIDDLE --user=$JBOSS_USER --password=$JBOSS_PASS -s localhost get "jboss.web:type=Manager,host=localhost,path=/prweb" ActiveSessions | cut -d'=' -f2)
This is only a snip-it of the script but it should produce the raw number of ActiveSessions.
Thank you all for your responses.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega provide the functionality of changing the User who is performing the assignment to some given Assigned User's name and not the current operator Id?
- Sequentially Logging User's application usage from log in to log out
- Automatically refresh number of cases in user's work list in UI in Pega 7.1.8
- Need query to grant privileges to 'Base User' per object_type in a Dual User setup
- Particular user's worklist size