How to download file from server using anchor links?
We are using pega 6.1 SP2. We have a requirement to show the list of files in the server location as links to download but server location is a folder parallel to PegaTempDir folder but not within the pegaTempDir. How to access the path?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
With the above approach, we got out of memory issues if the file size is more than 200MB. So did the below approach and it is fine
1. In java script function, call ajax asynchronously to copy the data into service export path
2. From URL of service export and call to open the url
3. Later step 2 call ajax to remove the file from service export
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- for operator, How to switch Access group automatically when he logs in with different links?
- Link doesn't start file download if other link has already been clicked
- How to download a Rule-File-Text file using a link in a section
- How can I download a file by clicking on filedownload link from a secured web page using Openspan 7.1 web adapter
- In PegaAcademy Smart dispute course- Could not find the link to download the OVA file