How do I use SnapStart to launch a CPMInteraction portal with a given customer?
Hi, Our client has a requirement to launch CPMInteractionPortal from external system, I can launch the port with the SnapStart below, given that my Access Group has the CPMInteractionPortal set to be my default portal. The URL will simply launch the interaction portal "http://xxx:nn/prweb?pyUserIdentifier=AAAA&Password=cnVsZXM=". Is there an activity to add to the URL, with params that will get the customerID and start the interaction for the customer.
If I use the SnapSpart, I only get the harness of customer search (attached), but not the whole portal.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- CPmInteraction portal Customization
- Launch Portal with new work object using snapstart URL
- PegaCHAT question: Should XMPP port also be externally available to the browsers used by customer?
- Opening Old Interactions created in CSRPortal in CPMInteraction Portal
- HFIX-3344 # Clicking 'Create Work' or 'Get Next Work' launches two tabs in the Pega7 customer service portal