How to debug Pega Mobile Client & Login Issue
I started to develop an Android app (Pega Mobile Client) with an Personal Edition on the version 7.2. I didn't do it from scratch but I exported an application from 7.2.1 und imported it to 7.2. As far as I am concerned, I already did the right configurations regarding enabling the environment for Pega Mobile (Mobilebuildserverrule, Certificates etc.). The application/main case consists of several Single Step Assignments and one Create PDF Utility hence it doesn't use Screenflows.
I succesfully build the app, but only without enabling the cases online. It works though just as the application if you call it from the browser. But as soon as I enable the case offline the application doesn't work anymore. To be precise, I can't login to the app, it only returns "Unable to access the server - login process failed" (something like that). The user credentials are correct and the tomcat doesn't show any error messages or logs.
I'm reffering to the following feature https://pdn.pega.com/troubleshooting-pega-mobile-client/troubleshooting-pega-mobile-client#04_viewing_logs , which I unfortunately can't utilize.
My main problem is, that I do not get any useful error messages and / or logs. I already enabled the loggin mechanismn for the Pega Mobile client, and set the log level to "debug", but I don't know how to access them.
So if anyone explains me how to correctly debug the Pega Mobile Client or if you have any ideas why I can't even correctly login to the offline enabled application, that would be nice.
Thanks in advance!
*NOTE* I can add screenshots if neccesary :)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Offline Mobile client login issue
- DWA- Approvals without login into Pega & Login into Pega
- How can we launch a URL & pass parameters using HTTP POST from Pega Web-Login Page
- Considering we have two options for specialization ex: basing on client i.e. Class(Implementation layer) & Ruleset. What is suggested approach between these two and please share the pros & cons for both the options
- IOS & Android updates & How the client receive the comunication