HOW TO CONVERT DATETIME TO DATE IN REPORT DEFINITION
I want to convert datetime say current datetime to date(need date part only). Not able to do via function alias also, can someone help me on this.
Thank in advance.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- User defined DB2 SQL functions not converting the date time to User time zone while extracting report from Report definition
- How to convert and show the date format (mm/dd/yyyy) of date/datetime property on change of a Calendar control from UI screen?
- Converting Date to DateTime property
- How to convert Date to DateTime format
- Convert Excel Date value to Pega DateTime format