How to configure Pega 7 so that I can save document attachments in external repository instead of pega internal db?
These are the rules which are being used to save attachments and which are final
Work- SaveAllAttachments Pega-EndUserUI:07-10-07
Data-WorkAttach-File- SaveAttachment Pega-EndUserUI:07-10-01
Work- AttachFile Pega-ProcessEngine:07-10-01
But there is no extension point in this activity(Work-AttachFile Pega-ProcessEngine:07-10-01) to call a custom activity and neither a flag to suppress the document storage in pega table.
So looks like these final rules need to be available so as to provide extension point to call CM services which are necessary to build reusable components for CMS integration.
Is there any other way to achieve that?
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Go onto the application landing page and enable your application for CMIS.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Why Do We Use Pega DB when we have External DB?
- Hi, need to use alfresco for saving document to repository.
- How to show image in UI that is saved in internal/external DB
- pega 7.2 installation error 'cscript' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
- Pega 7.4 installation failed due to this error 'cscript' is not recognized as an internal or external command,