How to check value exist in the pagelist column
I have a requirement where i need to trigger service if value is present in one of the pagelist property. Can i use PropertyHasValue function where i can pass pagelist.Property name like below to return true or false. Then if true i can invoke the service. If this is not correct what other fucntions or approach i can use here. Please suggest.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Fetch/Create a PageList of results from an existed Pagelist doing filter(when-true) without looping over the complete list
- PageList Property for repeating row--.Interviews does not exist for use by this record (Validate).
- Check if a Clipboard page exists from a Javascrion function inside a text file rule?
- How to check whether a property is existed in a ValueList.
- non-existing branch ruleset is being checked against during a RAP package import process