how to avoid warning message when commit used
Hi , When am using obj-save with error now checked or when using commit. Am getting warning saying "Use of the "write now" option should be carefully considered to insure data integrity. In most cases, you will want to allow PRPC to handle committing a transaction". I have two doubts in this 1) Warning says that PRPC will handle commit so in this case when soes it commit my Object.is that been done by system pulse? 2) I want my data to be saved in data table immediately so that the lock can also be released(Am using obj-open in prev method)So is there any way for me to avoid this warning as well as save the data immediately. Thank you in Advance, Arun.K
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Want to know the issues in Prod If the resource sharing scope from Shareable to Unshearable for eis/PRAdapterConnectionFactory resource in EngineBMT/CMT fragments is changed to avoid repeating warning messages.
- Service activity type (Usage) to avoid warning message
- Avoid "Confirm close" prompt message when no "real" change to WO has been made
- I am facing an issue similar to https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/avoid-confirm-close-prompt-message-when-no-real-change-wo-has
- Urgent: WARNING message should appear when click on Delete Item in Repeated Grid