How to add year in a date and compare with current date
I have requirement like i have to fetch the date of a transaction from DB table in which I have to add certain year(eg: 7 yrs.) in activity and then compare it with current date (eg: Currentdate>transaction+7yrs) and based on that comparision I have to update the status of that transaction..
ow to add year in a date and compare it with current date.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
You can use below functions to achieve your requirement.
I hope this will help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a requirement where I need to display years and months based on years (current date, old date)
- I have a requirement where I need to display a Date field in Dropdown mode. However on load of the screen, Month and Day will remain blank but the year should get set as the current year. I have tried to use the Default value with the CurrentDateTime func
- Set default filtering for past two years counting from current date
- Past Date should be displayed till 1990 and to current year.
- Add 3 years to existing date