how to access case data in clipboard from external java code.
We are developing test automation using selenium and java in our project.
We have a requirement where we need to access case data in clipboard from external Java code. Do we have any way to achieve this (Is pega providing any exposed API to external applications to consume clipboard data?)
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
You can hit the Pega_Host_Name/api/v1/cases to get the case data in a JSON format. There are several methods supported and you may refer to the below Pega API docs for detailed info.
- The Cases API provides the means to obtain a list of cases for a user, create a new case, obtain case details, and update a specific case.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Way / Method to extract Pega clipboard using java code.
- I want to see the clipboard class used in the below Java code.
- i want to open object using custome java code. anyone know how to do that
- how to use external java libraries in java code where should i place my external jar files
- To call External Java code from PRPC?