Hide Live UI
How to Hide Live UI in Pega 7 Admin Portal. We need to expose the admin portal to the users but dont want to expose the Live UI.
Please guide me ..
Thanks in advance..
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thank you Vinod, for updating us with the below resolution!
Perform the following steps to hide Live UI for end user portals:
1. Open Access Group and select pegaSysAdmin Role in list of roles.
2. Select @Base class in Access Class.
3. Make a pxUiInspector 5 to 0.
4. Check it in end user portal.
Lochan | Community Moderator | Pegasystems Inc.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Hide Live UI in Pega 7 admin portal
- Is there any way to restrict functionalities of Live UI? We want user to use Live UI, but don't want to give all options to user whatever developer gets?
- Hide the default Action Section buttons? This is not hiding the default Submit button on my flowaction
- ProductionLevel ==2 on Dev AND Live!
- Navigating CPM-> Conduct a live interaction Video runs on