Hide flow actions in Actions Menu & the same assignment should be disabled in Case contents grid
Based on a flag, i want to hide the flow actions in actions menu and the same flow action should be disabled in Case contents grid. This flag will be reset based on other ad hoc actions. Flow action security cannot be used as there are around 10 flow actions that can be disabled in the case and i don't want to modify the security of each flow action for this purpose. Is there any other generic way to disable flow actions both in Case contents grid and Actions Menu?
I have used canPerform to disable the required assignments based on pxFlowName and flag that requires disabling in Case contents grid. But flow actions in Actions menu is not considering the canPerform.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hide/Disable the Ad-hoc assignments in Case Content list in Review screen
- Problem adding specifications to assignment & its flow action
- Flow Actions with Section Includes on Class apart from Flow Action class fail Re-validate & Save
- How to get associated assignments from Assign-worklist & assign-Workbasket for a given case
- Current Flow Rule & Flow Action property