Has Revalidate and Save been removed in 7.2.2
Has the revalidate and save tool been removed in 7.2.2 version
I have a requirement to save around 100 strategies rules. How do i achive that OOTB now?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
You can find it in System:Upgrade landing page.
Hope this answers your query.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Branch is removed from application after merged branch in Pega 7.4 but 7.2.2
- Removing unused tables from rules and data schema post upgrade 6.4 to 7.2.2
- Operators saved under RS "Pega-ProcessCommander" do not exist on version 7.2.2
- Upgrading PRPC from 7.2.2 to 7.3 for Customer Service 7.2.2
- Revalidate and Save-Data Instances