Hardware sizing for Pega applications
Greetings to you all!
Hope everything is going well with you all.
I was looking for help for sizing hardware for Pega applications. Is there any sheet for estimating Server size (how much cpu, memory, storage to consider).
Help will be deeply appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does an Upgrade from PEGA PRPC 6.x to 7.x impact the existing Hardware Sizing
- Articles or checklist for performing Hardware and sizing estimates for Pega startup projects
- Where can non-Pega person download hardware sizing questionnaire
- The validity of hardware sizing
- Is there any workarounds to use Hardware Security Module (HSM) for DB2 for LUW encryption? [Pega 7.2.2]