Getting/Extracting Text on PDF File (opened in browser)
We have a automation that include clicking links on a website that will open a PDF file in a new tab and we have to validate the data inside of it.
Our problem is, how can we get/extract text on the PDF file that was opened via browser?
Hope you can help us resolve this issue. Thank you.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We were not able to extract the Text Content from the PDF/Image File
- cannot find exercise files-cloud based exercise environment (Open Exercise System link)
- Sample Solutions for PDF Connector- Extracting text from PDF and updating to excel
- ScreenPop in crome (non IE browser)
- Extracting the text which is in the table as List of Items from the PDF