Getting instance of PRSystemSettings
How do you get an instance of PRSystemSettings (or the class that implements the PRSystemSettings interface to be precise)? I've poured over the Public API documentation but can't find any way to get an instance.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to access PRSystemSettings interface
- In a remote system rule the IAC gateway URL that the rule references must be on the same dev instance and it does not recoganize the IAC gateway hosted on another Dev instance, why is that?
- Not able to edit data instance-"A commit cannot be performed because a deferred save of instance"
- I have a product rule created in pega 7.1.9, I have added data instances to this product rule. When I go back to open the product rule is get the following error message, what is the cause? pzInsKey of the selected Data Instance: This must be a valid ke
- Duplicate data instances being created after saving the instance