Getting exception message while sending automated Email. Error sending email: ** Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException, 250 2.0.0 vAKINOc8016890 Message accepted for delivery
On completion of a case we are sending an automated email to the user. Whenever an email is sent an correspondence attachment will be made to the attachment section which is a pega OOTB functionality. so on completion of a case an email is triggering properly but the correspondence attached is showing following exception
Error sending email:
** Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException, 250 2.0.0 vAKINOc8016890 Message accepted for delivery
Please find the screen shot of the attached correspondence with exception.
I have checked the Email accounts rule, Test connectivity status is good for sender and we are using PEGA 7.1.7
The same email account rule we are using for different case types. We are not facing the same problem in other case type.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting the "Error sending email: ** Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException" while sending the mail.Can anyone tell the reason for this and how to rectify?
- Getting Error "** Caught com.sun.mail.util.MailConnectException: Couldn't connect to host, port: smtp.gmail.com, 25; timeout 60000"
- Getting Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system resources. Also Address not available
- Not able to send mails in 7.3.1,facing error "com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException:5220.127.116.11.Must issue a STARTTLS command first.o61sm4593781.edb.88-gsmtp
- ERROR- Unexpected exception caught while trying to send an email message with sender ID of < email@example.com > and addressee of < firstname.lastname@example.org >: