Getting DatabaseException : the Query has timed out, when trying to open any item from Data Explorer
I have created a new application in PEGA v7.1.9. While creating the application itself i added few data objects. So the corresponding data classes got created.
Now, when i am trying to open any data Item form the Data Explorer, i am getting following exception in logs and a distorted screen gets displayed on the screen (Attached the screenshot)
Can anybody please help me resolving this issue?
An error occured on executing the query for the report definition - There was a problem getting a list: code: 0 SQLState: HY008 Message: The query has timed out.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.DatabaseException: There was a problem getting a list: code: 0 SQLState: HY008 Message: The query has timed out.
From: (H8CA3901010CBAE280B6016C09DEC3A1E:10.81.10.96) .....
Caused by SQL Problems.
Problem #1, SQLState HY008, Error code 0: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The query has timed out.
***** Detailed Exception is attached
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add SR details***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This issue is resolved and following is the fix.
Run sp_updatestats on SQL server. And test the issue.
If this does not bring any improvement then create the below index
CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [pr4_rule_vw_idx7]
ON [PEGA71].[pr4_rule_vw] ([pyClass],[pyCircumstanceType],[pyRuleStarts],[pyRuleEnds],[pzClassType],[pyRuleAvailable])
Note: replace PEGA71 by your
You can also replace the name of
the index “pr4_rule_vw_idx7” by the name of your choice. Make sure you don't overwrite an existing index.
This solution was provided as part of a SR resolution
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting DatabaseException caused by prior exception: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The query has timed out. | SQL Code: 0 | SQL State: HY008
- When we are openning 8th work item (items are opening as one one tabs) in a row, at the time of openning the 8th one the screen is getting refreshed and reloading again. Is there a specific reason for that?
- We have a data table and when records imported more than 10000 it got timed out.
- Check Out, Branching and Circumstancing
- Out-of-bound exception when deleting 6th item