Getting Data from clipboard
Hi, I am formatting few fields in an activity by taking and putting back the data on clipboard for another application to pick. I use java to format currency which is double type. The only way I see to get value is tools.findPage("myStepPage").getString(".myValue") which is string. The java method to format currency expects input in the form of double. What is the best way to accomplish the conversion. By the way HTML properties for conversion doesnot seem to work while putting the values on clipboard. It is good to display in the forms. Any suggestions!!!
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- migrating data from one clipboard structure to other clipboard structure for the same work object
- Exception com.pega.pegarules.pub.clipboard.InvalidParameterException: cannot be null. Details: Invalid value for aBasePage passed to com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.PropertyReferenceImpl.get(ClipboardPage)
- saving data into a data table from clipboard
- Can we save the data in clipboard including space at the end of the data in text?
- capturing clipboard data-eforms