Get File size using robotic automation
Is it possible to get the file size in ( MB Or KB ) for a particular attachment ( say an excel file) that is downloaded to a particular folder from a particular mail?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yes. The OpenSpan.Office.MicrosoftOutlookMail item has a property named "Attachments". This is a collection of OpenSpan.Office.MicrosoftOutlookAttachment objects. This object has a property named "Size". This is the size in bytes of the attachment. Once you have saved it to disk, you can also get the size by writing a script using the FileInfo class to get the length (which is the size in bytes). Here is a screenshot of the latter method.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Excel Binary Format file not supported by Pega Robotics studio. How do i convert the file format in automation?
- How to automate download of a file in internet explorer using Pega Robotic Studio 8 (Openspan)
- Delete specific files on windows desktop using Pega Robotic Automation
- loading properties file in pega robotic automation
- How to printout pdf files by using Robotics Automation?