Generating a PDF via HTMLToPDF page margin is increase into next page
We are generating multiple PDF on the single file, each page has the margin and all those value should fit into the one page. When user select multiple work object, we are printing those objects on the single PDF with multiple page based on no.of work objects selected.
We see those margin still going to the next page, after 3rd page the content get cut off.
Can anyone faced those kind of issue. We are using "HTMLToPDF" activity to convert.
We are using PRPC 6.2 sp2.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Feedback item to set margins for generated PDF using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity
- We have requirement to generate the Table of contents, page numbers in header/footer of the PDF document. We are using the OOTB activity HTMLToPDF for this purpose, However there is no option to generate the Table of contents also the page numbers for the
- Different footer for first page of PDF- PDF generation using HTMLTOPDF OOTB activity
- Impose margin at the generated PDF file
- Cant find the PDF that is generated through the HTMLToPDF activity