Flow becomes idle in tracer when Assignment shape used
I have created a case type and added one flow to launch that case type. As I am having an assignment shape followed by a screen flow(sub process) in my flow , I am getting the summary of the case. In tracer I can see the flow becomes idle in that time when it reaches assignment. I tried by removing the assignment shape and it works well.
Can any one suggest me a solution.
Main flow: Standard flow
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Tracer does not show flow shapes executed within a subprocess
- how to implement common "local flow" at each assignment shape
- Assignment shape feature "Enable navigation link" is not behaving as expected in screen flow.
- Flow stuck on Wait Shape with Childs resolved and assignment deleted from WB
- The significance of Required checkbox when skills are added in the assignment shape property for skilled based routing