Firefly Text Customization and API
We have installed the CoBrowse server inhouse and using the default popup that is launched in stealth mode. But, there are few requirement to change the content of the widget that is display OOTB. In the customer.js file, there is a json object fireflyText which contains all the text components that is displayed in the widget. Can these firefly Texts be customized using the firefly API.
Also, the highlight feature is triggered when the CSR performs a single click on the screen. Can this event be changed to double click, so that when the CSR doubel clicks on the screen element it is highlighted instead of single click.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
The answer to both the questions is no. We donot have any means currently to change the texts that appear in the widget using fireflyAPI. Also, the event that triggers the Highlight is not customizable. We will try to incorporate these in a future release if required.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need help in adding custom font in Rich text editor similar to Arial and Times New Roman in fonts list and also need to make this font as default for all the controls in Pega Application like Text input, Text area.
- How to customize the Pega-API data method
- Using Pega from a custom frontend via APIs
- Pega API custom authentication via LDAP
- Pega OOTB APIs for Customer Service and Sales Automation